Lawyer Houman Chitsaz is a litigator with a broad range of experience prosecuting and defending cases in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings. Mr. Chitsaz has served as lead counsel representing individuals, governmental entities, home owners associations and companies ranging from publicly traded corporations to sole proprietorships. Mr. Houman Chitsaz specializes in real estate, business disputes, construction, employment, and personal injury litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California – 2001
- University of California, Davis, California B.A.
- London School of Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Marin County Bar Association, Member of Board of Directors
- Marin Bar Association’s Green Committee, Member
- Marin Bar Association’s Program Committee, Member
- Marin Bar Association’s Legal Education Committee, Member
- Marin County Bar Association’s Barristers, Past President
Past Judicial Clerkship Experience
- Honorable Martin Jenkins, District Judge, United States Federal District Court, Judicial Extern