J. TIMOTHY NARDELL
San Rafael, California
Email: Email Me
Lawyer J. Timothy Nardell has a broad civil litigation and business practice. He has extensive experience in commercial and business disputes, real estate matters, defending and prosecuting claims involving unfair business practices, and class action cases. He has successfully represented his clients at all stages of the litigation process and appeal, in both state and federal courts.
Before joining NCA, Mr. Nardell practiced with Cooley Godward LLP, Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP and the Marin County District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Nardell’s accomplishments have led to his recognition as a Super Lawyer for Northern California every year since 2007.
Mr. Nardell is a member of the Bar for the State of California, the California Federal Courts, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal, and the United States Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Business Practice
- Commercial and Business Disputes
- Real Estate
- Class Action
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California – 1996
- Honors: President of the International Law Society
- Law Review: California Law Review, Production Editor
- University of California, Berkeley – 1989
- Honors: With Highest Honors
- Major: Social Sciences
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Marin Child Care Council, Board Member
- Marin Conservation League, Legal Counsel
Attorneys serving San Rafael, Marin County, Richmond, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, the Bay Area and all of Northern California.